Make a bold statement with this rustic Buster wall clock, from Howard Miller. Combined with mixed details, including metal and distressed wood, this eye-catching piece serves as the focal point of any room.
Add it to a minimalist space to introduce a touch of old-world charm, or seamlessly blend it into a more contemporary setting for an unexpected pop.
- Quartz movement (requires one AA sized batteries)
- Metal frame finished in charcoal that encircles a distressed wooden ring, which is mirrored in the center where a smaller wooden disk is framed by charcoal-finished metal
- Rectangular galvanized steel plates accent every cardinal hour, while the minute markers are finished with light gray paint
- Rich charcoal hour and minute hands
- Galvanized steel
About Howard Miller
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings.
- 36.25"H x 36.25"W x 3.25"D