The distinctive timepiece evokes a sense of time-honored heritage thanks to its intricate workmanship. Heavy-duty materials designed to stand the test of time lend the oversized wall clock strength and durability, while thoughtful artisanship and detailing set it apart from everything else in the room.
- 32"H x 32"W x 2.25"D
- Quartz movement (requires one AA sized batteries)
- The aged white panels and aged metal frame provide perfect contrast
- Applied wooden Roman numerals stand out against the decorative Old-World-style backdrop
- The dark center disk boasts a weathered finish and stands out in aged charcoal
- Black spade minute and hour hands
- Galvinized metal
About Howard Miller
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings.