The Kira, from Howard Miller, is a distinctive piece that is as much a work of art as it is a timepiece. While it serves its functional role masterfully (with a quartz movement), it also provides any space — be it residential or professional — with an air of undeniable class and sophistication. That’s thanks to its exquisite silhouette, its meticulous attention to detail, and its unique, eye-catching design.
- Quartz movement (requires one AA and two C batteries)
- Natural walnut wood dial with aged silver-tone hour and minute hands
- Sleek and simple pendulum, which boasts a cylindrical bob in natural walnut and an aged, silver-finished pendulum stick
- Curved natural walnut base
- Aged silver finish on metal for an industrial look; natural walnut on wood for a down-to-earth element
About Howard Miller
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings.
- 74"H x 16.5"W x 14"D