The Marius wall clock is simply statement-making. The open frame allows for a cool, crisp and fuss-free design that feels distinctly modern, yet the wrought iron conveys a hint of grit. The center dial features applied metal Roman numerals in an aged, richly textured charcoal finish. By contrast, the wooden panel in the middle bears a distressed gray finish. Its most distinctive focal point is its dramatic opening, which allows a peek at the aged silver pendulum dangling behind.
- Quartz movement (requires one AA sized batteries)
- Open frame allows for a cool, crisp, and fuss-free design
- Outer dial features applied metal Roman numerals in an aged, richly textured charcoal finish
- The center wooden panel bears a distressed gray finish
- Window allows a peak at the aged silver-tone pendulum dangling behind the dial
- Wrought iron
About Howard Miller
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings.
- 30"H x 30"W x 3"D