When the upper door is pulled down the top panel flips up, exposing a prep surface and storage area with a mirrored back. Below that prep surface is storage galore to house all of your bottles, stemware and bar accessories.
The Open Cellar II wine and bar console has a timeless mid-century modern aesthetic and is chock-full of functional design features.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement in the room
- Flip-down prep surface and storage area with a mirrored back
- Locking doors with distinctive iron finished bar pulls
- Wood stemware racks that can hold up to 18 large wine glasses
- Five adjustable wine shelves that can store up to 20 bottles of wine (each shelf is reversible so that it can be used as a flat storage surface)
- Pad-lock metal shelf clips that lock the shelves into place
- Continuous holes for maximum shelf adjustment
- Adjustable floor levelers that provide stability on uneven floors
- Lightly distressed Dark Caramel finish
- 50"H x 36.75"W x 19.25"D