It has a pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs. Inside, the upper interior of the cabinet has a glass mirrored back panel and a hanging metal stemware rack, while below are two pull-out prep surfaces and bottle storage.
The versatile Toscana wine and bar cabinet, from Howard Miller, will bring function and an elegant British colonial flair to any space.
- An upper fixed shelf can hold glasses and tumblers
- 180º full-length piano hinges that allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage
- Four shelves for bottles and two top shelves for accessories (storage capacity of up to 16 bottles)
- Two drawers with metal drawer guides that add stability to the drawer
- Wooden wine rack (stores up to 22 bottles)
- Hanging stemware rack, which keeps stemware handy
- Laminated, lift-up prep shelves inside the accessory drawers thtat provide more surface area for mixing or prep
- Auto-on switch that turns on automatically when the door is opened, and off when closed
- Locking doors, for added security
- Height-adjustable feet on all four corners that provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors
- Distressed and aged Key West finish
- 68"H x 43"W x 23"D