Competition 850 Wood Indoor
- ITTF Approved - International Table Tennis Federation
- Top 25mm Thick - With Frame 95mm Thick
- DSI Locking System: Using a central release handle, the table can be opened and closed with extreme ease! The table is fully locked in playing and storage positions. The highest level of safety on the market!
- The folding system COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® reduces the risk of tipping.
- With COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® finished space, you can slip your table anywhere without worrying about its size.
- Unique Operational Convenience: Angled frame (on players' sides) = more comfort espcially during short play.
- Top Surface: Skil Top coating, specific to our competition tables, was developed with the utmost care to detail. It ensures an extremely reliable and regular bounce, as well as optimum adherence to the playing surface for perfect return of play.
- Retractable Permanent Net Posts (ITTF Approved): Your net will always be perfectly adjusted in terms of height and tension.
- Excellent mobility: 4 large diameter caster wheels with 4 brakes.
- Adjustable Feet / Leg Levelers: Large feet allow to adjust your table for a perfectly level playing surface.
- Wheelchair Play: The leg assembly has been designed to allow for the locking of a chair under the table for wheelchair play. ITTF W standard.
- Made in France
Playing Position: 6'W(net to net) x 9'L x 30"H
When Folded Up: 5'W x 26"D x 62 3/4"H
Manufactured by Cornilleau