Today we will look at a current game room trend: the modern game table. Classic octagon shaped tables have been around for a while, but things are changing. With such a wide variety of options in table shapes, sizes, designs, and colors available today the classic game table is taking on new life and creating the perfect addition the game room. A couple of our U.S. based manufacturers have really worked hard to bring in current design trends without sacrificing function. Let’s take a look at some popular modern game tables that we are seeing today.
- A reversible top table constructed of premium solid hardwood. This table provides a game table and dining table all in one with the flip of the top. The unique legs bring out the midcentury modern design element that blends seamlessly into your modern home. Available in 4 diameters, 3 shapes, many wood stains (including gray), and has the option to add bumper pool. Pull up 4 – 6 chairs to complete this game table.
- The table base on the Duke game table plays along with the ‘X’ design that is so popular in farm tables and accent tables right now. This game table will blend right into urban décor from farmhouse style to midcentury modern. Customize the wood stain and cloth color to complete the look for your own personal style.
- A heavy, solid base grounds this game table for a masculine design. Shown here with a beautiful Rustic Graphite distressed finish on solid maple hardwood, it’s available in a wide array of stain and finishing techniques. The optional bumper pool feature makes this table a 3 in 1 – poker, dining, and bumper pool.
- This design was inspired by the rafters of an old building. Decorative and functional iron hardware on the cross braces bring an element of industrial design and give it unmistakable presence. Lots of options to customize this table to reflect your own personal style and room size. Options include: table diameter, table height, shape, adding bumper pool, stain color and more!
- Smooth and sleek, the Venice table is a work of art. Crafted of solid maple and available in five sizes! The flip top has gaming on one side and elegant dining on the other. Add the bumper pool for an additional activity for your family to enjoy. This transitional design is ideal for today’s game rooms. Group with 4 or more chairs to complete the set.
Come on in to our store to view a large collection of game tables and chairs. Our staff are experts at helping you determine the best game table for your room. Didn’t see your favorite style? Then check out our website for more table designs, as well as stop into our store to view our game tables in person.
Thanks for visiting Entertaining Design.
Socialize with Us
Sign Up for Emails
Be the first to get info on sales, new items and more.