Patio Furniture Trends 2015 - Part 1
Every summer Peters Billiards sends our patio and casual furniture team to the Casual Furniture Market in Chicago. Here we get firsthand knowledge on the new and upcoming trends coming out for the following spring. Many manufacturers work at least a year in advance in order to get products from basic design ideas to a complete product that is ready to be used on your patio. Colors, materials, and styles are all forecasted and our casual furniture buyers work through the thousands of new products to find the best options to display on our floor and stock in our warehouse.
Here are some of the trends and new products that our buying team found for the 2015 year.
1. Blues are the in color this year. Lots of navys and denims were seen throughout the patio show in everything from cushions to pillow to umbrellas and fire glass beads. Popular accent colors were grays, citrus green and yellows.
2. Curved Sofas continue to be a popular option with even more choices in style and sizing. From all-weather wicker, metal and even teak, there continues to be more frame material and style options in this category. Shown below is a new curved sofa from Tropitones Corsica Cushion collection.
3. Fire pits and fire tables continue to push forward as a popular outdoor category. They are readily available from many vendors with more options to choose from in size, materials, and colors. For example take a look below at these 4 fire pits. From small to large settings, from lounging to dining there are fire pits and tables to fit every outdoor need.
4. Browns are still hot in the market, but trending forward are light greys, creams, and whites. Many more frame styles are being offered in these light colors to correspond to the changing interior décor scene.
5. Pulling in design elements from interior décor again we have the X or cross style trestle base showing up in outdoor dining. Outdoor fabricators and designers have integrated indoor design elements so seamlessly into outdoor furniture that you can hardly tell the different between your indoor or outdoor dining settings.
*** Check in with us next week for Patio Furniture Trends Part 2.
Thanks for visiting Entertaining Designs.