Patio Furniture Trends 2015 - Part 2
Welcome back! We have five more Patio Furniture Trends for 2015. See the list below on trends our patio furniture buying team was able to view at the Casual Furniture Market last summer.
6. Large dining tables also continue to be an upward trend. From squares to rounds to long rectangular options you have the option to entertain a large crowd. Expanding tables continue to be a popular choice to offer variety.
7. Outdoor decorative storage containers are available from many vendors. One new style that we liked in particular is this MGP (marine grade polymer) Patio Storage Box. Constructed of all-weather MGP and aluminum for the ultimate in durability. The sliding doors and interior shelves offer the perfect spot for storing cushions, tableware for entertaining, or kid’s toys.
8. Natural materials (or the look of natural) are all the rage including teak, wood, wicker, copper, stone and faux versions. These materials offer a lot more texture and play into a few different design themes trending right now, such as vintage, rustic, and environmentally friendly.
9. Gone are the days of glass or acrylic outdoor table. With more faux table top options available for easy maintenance such as tile that looks like wood, metal that looks like wood, or faux granite with rough edges, the options are almost endless and they hold up very well against most weather conditions.
10. The trend of mixing materials that we’ve seen over the past couple years continues to be popular. We are moving away from the matchy-matchy styles and getting more creative. Blending different textures and colors to creative a unique, yet still cohesive overall design will give your patio an updated look and feel.
We have many of these trends on display in our store. We welcome you to stop by for a sit test and answer any questions you may have.
** Check out last weeks post on Patio Furntiture Trends Part 1.
To view more patio furniture ideas please visit our website here.
Thanks for visiting Entertaining Design.