This handsome cabinet features reeded columns with acanthus leaf column caps, three raised panels on the front, antique-style hardware and carved bun feet.
This clever Cognac hide-a-bar cabinet offers a revolving door that locks to create a convenient and secure wine and spirits storage and serving area in a small space.
- A drop-down shelf with a laminated surface for mixing and serving drinks
- A lower drawer that stores a double layer of wine bottles, with a capacity of ten bottles
- A glass mirrored back in the upper compartment that enhances your display of stemware
- Auto-on light that turns on automatically when a door is opened, and off when closed
- Adjustable levelers under each corner that provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors
- Hanging stemware rack that keeps stemware handy
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish
- 54.25"H x 28"W x 19.75"D