The third and final round on pool table tips # 8-10 includes: accessory talk, installation, and “Pool School”.
TIP #8 - ACCESSORIES: All you need to play and enjoy the game.
- All tables sold by Peters come with an accessory package that includes: cues, balls, rack, 9 ball or “diamond” rack, “triangle” rack, brush, chalk, tip shaper, bridge stick, cover and rule book. We also offer two upgrades to this accessory package.
- Other accessories to outfit your pool table and game room include: Lights, wall shelves, cue stands, spectator chairs, junior cues, table tennis conversion tops, and much more!
TIP #9 - INSTALLATION: Sit back and relax.
- Correct installation is one of the most important aspects of the table. If you purchase a table from Peters Billiards our own experienced and trained installers will deliver and set-up your table for you. We guarantee your table will be assembled correctly, leveled and ready for play.
- Installation is a complex process that can take up to three hours of work by two experienced installers.
TIP #10 - POOL SCHOOL: Not your typical classroom.
- As a bonus to our customers, Peters Billiards offers Pool School with all pool table purchases. Come in with your family on a specified date to learn from the best, Mike Fieldhammer, BCA Certified Billiards Instructor and master level tournament player. This interactive and hands on learning experience happens right here in our showroom!
- This one hour clinic covers topics such as: basic rules and etiquette, aiming techniques, pool table maintenance, cue care, and much more. Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned player, this clinic will improve your knowledge of your table and of the game.
Thanks for visiting “Entertaining Design”!
*** Refer back to the previous pool table posts:
Socialize with Us
Sign Up for Emails
Be the first to get info on sales, new items and more.